Linear Access Control
When a company needs to control who can gain access to or be around a facility, its management typically turns to an access control system. For many, this has proved an effective and efficient way to deal with the potential risk from unauthorized entrants. Some, though, have not found that traditional access control systems provide enough flexibility for their particular sites.
That’s why AT&I Systems has turned to Linear Access Control, a partner company whose hardware can help make virtually any site secure.
What Is Linear Access Control?
All access control systems function by excluding non-credentialed individuals from accessing a particular facility area or function. In the past, access control systems featured inconvenient, hard-to-customize components and software, which often precluded smaller or more complex businesses from using them. But dealing with large and small organizations is where Linear excels.
Linear’s commercial access control systems are entirely managed through an internet browser and configured to work with your business’ existing network. All hardware comes configured to communicate through an online portal, and each expansion module comes in a two- or four-door configuration, making it easy to ramp up or scale down your security footprint. In fact, Linear technology can safeguard as few as a single door and as many as 200 doors in total.
Additionally, Linear add-ons allow companies to customize their systems as need dictates. Customizable options include:
- SEG-1: Secured Ethernet Gateways. This ethernet wall mount provides added network security, helping to safeguard your system from unauthorized online access.
- prox.pad™ plus IR. The infrared HID proximity reader allows credentialed parties to gain access via a preapproved fob. Additionally, a provided numerical code can be used for visitors or those who don’t have their credentials on hand.
- eMerge Elite Access Control Modules. The eMerge system facilitates piecemeal expansion for both doors and elevators, allowing management to ramp up or minimize coverage as the business’ needs change. Battery-backup power supplies ensure that the system will continue to function.
What Are Linear Garage Door Openers?
Security experts understand that the most vulnerable parts of your property are the places where people come and go — and that includes garages. Linear provides both AC- and DC-powered garage door openers for residential and commercial clients.
All Linear garage door openers feature interchangeable heads and rails, which allows companies to mix and match systems in order to best meet their specific needs. Linear’s commercial garage door openers feature acoustical foam to muffle motor noise, and garage kits contain door operators, MCT-3 transmitters, and a MDTK keypad transmitter for remote access.
What Are Linear Gate Openers?
Sometimes the best way to secure your property is to keep unauthorized individuals from driving in off the street. That’s why Linear has created residential, commercial, and industrial gate openers as part of its access control portfolio.
Linear’s commercial and industrial openers include both slide and swing openers, meaning that we can incorporate a movable, street-blocking barrier no matter the specific configuration of your site. Rugged and durable, some of our gate openers also can include battery backups so that your system remains functional even in the case of a broader power failure.
What Are Linear Radio Controls?
Different areas require different levels of security, and Linear’s array of radio controls offer a wide range of customizable options. They include the:
- Mega Code. 318 MHz transmitter with over a million codes.
- Multi-Code. 10 dipswitch-based, RF format.
- Stanley Compatible. 10 dipswitch-based, RF format with keypad.
- 8 dipswitch based 310 MHz RF format.
- All Star/MVP. A nine 3-position dipswitch based 318 MHz format.
- LPA PRO. A nine 3-position dipswitch based 318 MHz format.
Benefits of Linear
When your facility doesn’t seem to fit with any off-the-shelf access control options, look no further than Linear. With highly customizable and scalable security options, Linear can ensure that your property remains safe and that only your people can gain access to it. Scale up coverage as your business expands, knowing that new gains won’t mean you need to scrap your existing security system and start from scratch.
Interested in Linear? Call AT&I Systems at (866) 691-4499 to learn more.